Experience: Fresh to 6 Months
Stipend: 10 k per month
- Assists in monitoring all the matters related to western union compliance.
- Assists in maintaining and reviewing the AML (Anti Money Laundering) and fraud prevention programs to adequately address the needs of business.
- Assisting and managing the operational AML and fraud activities.
- Collaborates with other departments (e.g., Internal Audit, Operations & HR etc.) to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution.
- Regularly reports to CCO on compliance issues & progress.
- Assisting in Western Union & regulatory authorities concerning the matters related to
- Check the implementation of compliance policies and procedures and Standard operating procedures (SOP’s) in head office and all location/branches.
- Arrange the compliance visits of all locations /branches and coordinate with the CCO.
- Make the complete reports of compliance visits of branches.
- Assists in monitoring of the performance of the compliance program and relates activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
- Assist in State Bank Pakistan Reporting.
- Maintain all filling of the compliance.
- Other duties as assigned.