Experience: 2 years
Salary: 22k – 25k
- Assist to Establish or identify prices of currencies, drafts and other remittances
- Resolve customer complaints and answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total payments.
- Assist to Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records
- Learn to update all the record & filling of branch transaction time to time.
- Maintain, manage and monitor all customer related operational issues.
- Develop and execute branch sales strategies to maximize revenues.
- Ensure coordination between operations, marketing, accounts, compliance and administrative departments
- Monitor expenses of the branch.
- Ensure profitable results in administrating branch office.
- Develop and communicate business strategies/policies & procedures from Head office to the branch staff.
- Maintain and update all relevant record.
- Maintain all the record of staff, which is working in the branch and maintain their files, attendance, salary registers.
- Take the keys of vault in his/her custody.
- Prepare SBP regulatory returns on specific format. He/She must report to the Head Office about the financial position of the business premises.
- Provides leadership and supervision; delegates day to day operations to other branch personnel; and is responsible for attaining established branch goals through active participation in branch operations.
- Responsible for the money and/or any other valuables entrusted to them by the company and will be liable for any shortages that may occur.
- The security of their User ID and password for systems & software and will be liable for any discrepancies that may occur under their user ID.
- Ensure that the company Anti-Money Laundering policies and procedures are strictly adhered to Balancing the cash at the end of the day and preparing the necessary reports.
- Other duties as assigned by the Management.